Hi

Hello all CDD LDD friends. I hope you find my thoughts interesting at the least and may be helpful. I look forward to your comments. Its great to be part of the wider CDD LDD community.

Sunday 28 October 2012

New conferdence.

My HOH and i had a really good week in our lifestyle. Dispite illness and toothake we both grew stonger. I tryed very hard to stay in my submissive place and my HOH stepped up more. We work well together if i remain submissive my HOH remains dominant. Our chat was short this sunday we both agreed we are going in the right derection. I did recive discipline and i can truly say not of course berlittling any other disciplines i have recived in the past this was the best so far. May be i should not say that at all as the sub but i beleive 
in praise where praise due. My darling HOH wanted me to lern not to be bossy and not to tell him how i want things to be also to show me he IS in charge he taped my mouth. Ordered me to remain quiet. Eyes closed he bent me over and spanked me for the first time with a spatluar from the kitchen he played with me and really turned me on. He then ordered me to sit on me and ride him and he played with me again he talked to me all the time reminding me i am his and that he loves me and i am his owned by him. I then got me to finnish him off by hand. He cleaned himself off while i was left standing there i had to ask permission to clean my hand when i was clean i thanked him for my loving discipline and informed him it was the best i had ever resived and i praised my HOHS conferdances. As i am wrting this my bottom hurts and i am still turned on as i was not allowed to cum being denide release is a good way of showing me who is boss. I love waiting for my release knowing i am in his controll. So what have i lernt this week? i remain submissive my HOH remains a good and strong DOM.

1 comment: