Hi

Hello all CDD LDD friends. I hope you find my thoughts interesting at the least and may be helpful. I look forward to your comments. Its great to be part of the wider CDD LDD community.

Friday 12 October 2012

Lerning

Hello all CDDS and DDS. I at the moment i seem to be lerning new things every day. As my HOH is growing very fast in conferdance i find things changing. Things i wouldent of been picked up on my HOH is very much keeping the lid on things shall i say.  The other day i couldent get past my HOH and in a bit of a huff asked him to move out of my way. My HOH very swiftly informed me that as his sub it was my place to move out of his way. And he also informed me that he was not going to put up with that attaude. At first i hesatated as he dident normall react like that. But i soon realised i needed to really submit to him and appolagised with a bowed head. I resive punnishment on sundays so i am expecting that to be mentioned. I have been informed today that i have been too bossy so i know i have to reel it in. Yesterday something shook up my faith and lifestyle. It answered some of my questions but in part made me question myself. My HOH proved himself as a fantastic HOH. Out of this lifestyle when people are needing rensurance they get a hug. I felt i needed discipline so asked my HOH. He gave me cotrolled time out. I had to stand faceing the wall eyes closed hands behind my back and in silence. Which bi did for about 15 mins after i thanked him and i felt better my head was put back on track. We talked and i got a hug as well so i feel Discipline is correction and healing too.

No comments:

Post a Comment