Hi

Hello all CDD LDD friends. I hope you find my thoughts interesting at the least and may be helpful. I look forward to your comments. Its great to be part of the wider CDD LDD community.

Wednesday 28 September 2011

New Discipline

I want to talk about New disciplines. Most of the time my H O M spanks me once a week ether for maintinance or punnishment i can tell which one i am reseving by how hard and how long i get spanked for and after what is being said in the chat. I look at CDD LDD sites and found there is alot being said about all diffrent disciplines. My H O M is in the proses of trying diffrent disciplines. Today he tryed his  version of bedroom time. I found out he can be very strict. I must say up to now i dident think much of corner time or bedroom time to be honist as i thought they sounded too easy. BUT I WAS WRONG!!! my H O M sent me to our downstairs toilet tide my hands behind my back gaged me and left me there to think of what i did wrong during the week. after about twenty mins he came back i really felt sorryfull and being tide up really concentrated my mind. IT WORKS. I felt sorry not only for letting my H O M but for letting myself down to. I say mix up the discipline submisive girls talk (with respect) to your H O H about all sorts of punnishments you may find some may work for you when you thought otherwise. H O Hs with respect please consider looking at all disciplines as some you may never work to bring her into line may be just the one to do so. My H O M found that out together today.

No comments:

Post a Comment