Hi

Hello all CDD LDD friends. I hope you find my thoughts interesting at the least and may be helpful. I look forward to your comments. Its great to be part of the wider CDD LDD community.

Monday 26 September 2011

CDD LDD DD Other things

Hi again iv been thinking of other things couples may do in there CDD relationship. Is it all about the wife being submisive and obedient and the husband useing discipline to correct her behaviour ? No Being a Christian i beleave in whats in the Bible.  I serve my husband i look after all his needs and see myself as his handmaiden the best way i can say it is handMAIDen if you see what i mean. I do for my husband. I choose to and bought it to my husband. I fetch things for him put on/take off shoes run his bath say an oath to him every day submit to him two diffrent ways. I run the house but only to his rules and wishes. We however do the children together as our oldest is special needs and we both deside aboutthere

No comments:

Post a Comment