Hi

Hello all CDD LDD friends. I hope you find my thoughts interesting at the least and may be helpful. I look forward to your comments. Its great to be part of the wider CDD LDD community.

Monday 17 October 2011

renew

We had a big chat today. We were finding things alot so we desided cut things down.  My fibro has been bad and we had bad flu. So we wanted to sort it before it all fell apart. My wonderful husband is still very much my HOM and i am of course to submit and obay but now for a while my HOM is NOT going to use disipline. That sounds  very odd in a CDD marridge but as my Fibro is bad and we want to relax and have fun in our relationship not to have worry over every little thing i did wrong and my HOM worrying all the time should i of disciplined that did i discipline enough??. Our lifestyle  was takeing over our life we wer tence all the time. NOT GOOD. So now we work like this for now on a sistem of me not dissapointing my HOM and merrit. I am harking back to when i was a child when i did something wrong i was more upset when my mum talked to me EG; Lucy i am very  disapointed in you. So my HOM is now wanting us for now to have me try not to disapoint or up set him submit and obay if i do well then he wants niceness in our new way of doing things so i may get rewarded.  We missed eachother so much and we have to consider my illness.  So we have a new lifestyle. Christian domestic being nice. CDBN.

No comments:

Post a Comment