Hi

Hello all CDD LDD friends. I hope you find my thoughts interesting at the least and may be helpful. I look forward to your comments. Its great to be part of the wider CDD LDD community.

Monday 10 October 2011

when you slip

Hi i want to talk about the past few days. I want to show you how a blog can give the wrong inpression. I could say "My HOM took his eyes off the ball; i lapsed with my obaying and submission my HOM did not really use any discipline. We both got to a state of can not be bothered."  That is basicly how the past few days have been. NOT REALLY GOOD. Our week has been lapsed from both sides my HOM and i had colds more like flu i have found it hard continuing with my duties and my HOM has not the energey to disciplins so we have put this week down to a ill week and move on. First  of all God does not want us to suffer but least at all worry and stress about the right and wrongs of it all. Should we of been keeping lists of when i dissobayed and when my HOM should of spanked ???? NO!!! First of all we are a loving caring couple who happen to choose CDD but we have to care for eachother first. Any thing after that no matter how inportant comes after that. Yes our CDD lifestyle is inportant of course so normal CDD life has resumed. Thank you we are much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment