Hi

Hello all CDD LDD friends. I hope you find my thoughts interesting at the least and may be helpful. I look forward to your comments. Its great to be part of the wider CDD LDD community.

Wednesday 5 October 2011

Obaying my HOM for the family

I have lernt the hard way that my HOM is a clever man (I have always known that) but i have found out that the hard way. My HOM is a firm belever of GIVE THEM ENOUGH ROPE THEY WILL HANG THEMSELVES. I did not reailise i had spent the week shouting at our oldist daughter whos 18. I did not notice it in myself. My HOM was keeping an eye on my shouting. He was waiting for me to ether say sorry to my daughter realising myself or at least mention to him maybe i was going over the top and recognise i was tired and stressed. My HOM waited and waited but i said nothing. We got to today discipline night. Hes gave me the order to bend over and the spanking commensed (ouch.)  After my well deserved spanking my HOM gave me the order to tell him why i thought i resived the spanking? I did not mention the shouting at all. I was shocked to find that was the one thing he was least pleased with. My HOM went on to explain it wasent just the shouting but also the fact i havent noticed my poor behaviour. But i then did not say sorry off my own bat but i got my self into such a state to get so tired i was unfairly shouting i have always been told by my HOM to look after myself as that is in away looking after the family as i get tired i tend to unfairly snap and my bad behaviour comes out so that was why i got spanked. I very sadly got myself to the spanking today. So yes GIVE A PERSON ENOUGH ROPE THEY WILL HANG THEMSELVES.

No comments:

Post a Comment