Hi

Hello all CDD LDD friends. I hope you find my thoughts interesting at the least and may be helpful. I look forward to your comments. Its great to be part of the wider CDD LDD community.

Thursday 15 September 2011

How i came to CDD

My name is Lucy. I am 38 years old. I am married to a wonderful man we are very happy. 18 months ago i found Christian domestic discipline on the net. I took it to my husband; we discussed it and desided to try it. We talked about our new standards we wanted to live by also the rules i was now going to live by.  We felt we dident have anything really missing in our life together but this CDD may inhance what we had. We felt we wanted to get it right as christians we felt we were now hgeading down the right path . That night our relationship changed for ever. My husband came the head of me and i became his submisive. I asked my husband to spank me as we were starting as we were ment to go on. My  Husband layed me across his lap and spanked me. It did hurt but i felt a great new love and respect well up for him. The spanking helped my head to be in the right place. We have never looked back and as Christians we have found a right place for us. Please comment and ask questions Please be polite this is a Christian page Th

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lucy,

    My wife and I also practice DD. I am sure it will bless your life. I looking forward to reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Lucy, I congratulate you both on your courage to choose this way of relationship. I am persuaded that you will never repent of it and you will always enjoy to ease your´s conscience by earned punishment. God bless you and your marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thank every one for takeing the time to look at my Blog. My HOM and I have desided for me not to blog but to consentrate on our CDD relationship things have slipped we feel we need time for ourselves and not for everyone else. If you come across my small blog then i hope you enjoy what you find from today however i will not be posting Thanks and good luck in your CDD LDD DD lives and GOD BLESS. Thanks

    ReplyDelete