Hi

Hello all CDD LDD friends. I hope you find my thoughts interesting at the least and may be helpful. I look forward to your comments. Its great to be part of the wider CDD LDD community.

Monday 8 October 2012

Hello i am BACK

Hello i am back. I an very much wanting to start blogging again. My husband and i are still very happy and liveing a CDD lifestyle. Since my last blog quite a long time ago we have very much progressed. My husband is very much in charge he now refers to me as his sub and i refer to him as my Dom and when appropate Sir that has been a natual progression. We have moved on  alot over our worries over  Discipline.  I still recive discipline mainly on a sunday night and we have a open free talk to air any worries and problems that is the only time i am allowed to fully come out of remit and say exsctly how i feel. All other times i can ask a questions or comment on something but i must remember always my place. I gave myself to my husband and asked him to become my HOH. We do still live this lifestyle with a christian perspective but now we have a more sub and Dom relationship. i love my place being yes always a loving wife but now more subservent to my Dom. Yes we do still belive very much belive wives should obey there husbands as to do so is to obey God and Men should be head of there households as God is the head of the church. But we have had a personal journey moving into the sub/Dom relationship. My freedom is fully in my Doms hands i must now ask him for everything i want or need even down to wanting a cup of tea . Politeness is a 100 % must. I must ask  my HOH if he aproves of  what i am wearing and of course change if he does not. If all is ok with the childern in the morning i must ask if i may have his permission to get up in the morning. mostly he says yes but on the odd occastion he has not grantad permission as my time is to be spent with him. If the children are all ok then my full attention should be on him i afterall gave myself to him and can not nor do i wish to pick and choose what i gift to him.  My behaviour dictates weather i can go out or not. and so does time on the computer. As it happens i never really go out by myself anyway but if i do i must remember it is a ernt privlerge not a right. I have now lernt very well how to delay as yes i'll come answer i now say to my vanilla friends eg oh that sounds nice i'll see whats on my calender and get back to you. Which means i'll ask permission first. I wear modest  clothes and a head covering. As commanded by God i belive i should not follow fashion wear make up etc.  I am my husbands i belong to him. I rearly shave as he comands me not to. I cover my head for a few reasons. 1 i am under my husbands leadership therefor Gods. Woman should cover there heads while in prayer. As i have given myself to god my life is a prayer so i am always covered. I only take off my head covering with my Doms permission. and when i have a bath. We have wanted me to wear a symbel of a reminder of my place if i was living a DD lifestyle i would of be wearing a slave coller but we live a CDD lifestyle and we have children o wear a necklace with L on it L for lucy of course but L also for Lifestyle. That i am his and i know and love being in my place I give myself sexualy no matter what my HOH asks i do not ask for anything for myself but i am permitted to inform him i am Hotted up shall i say my Dom can and Has said i must wait and has left me denided for quiet a while. My HOH in our chat yesterday has informed me he is now wanting to spank me outside Has any one have any tips to do this afectivly but safely? thank you I will be blogging from now on i hope you find my sub journey interesting thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Okay. Spanking outside? Do you mean spanking in the yard in private, or in public for all to see?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay. Spanking outside? Do you mean spanking in the yard in private, or in public for all to see?

    ReplyDelete